Returns & Exchanges
Our goal is your utmost satisfaction. Adirondacking stands behind the quality of the products we sell and we truly hope you enjoy your purchase. If you receive a product that is defective, return your merchandise within 30 days of purchase by following the easy steps below:
Fill-out the returns and exchange form on the back portion of your packing slip and indicate what you are returning or exchanging. To ensure a prompt and accurate returns process, we ask that you include your order number on the return form.
Be sure to include the return form in your package. You will be responsible for paying all return shipping costs up front. Please ship your return to:
19749 Dearborn Street
Chatsworth, CA 91311
We will do our best to process your return or exchange within 7 business days after receipt of the package. Please allow a full billing cycle for credit to appear on your financial statement.
- Returns and exchanges must be made within 30 days of your order date.
- Merchandise must be unused, unworn, and in good condition with the original hangtags and packaging attached.
- No refunds will be given without a receipt.
- Only items purchased through adirondacking.com may be returned to our online warehouse. Items purchased through any of our wholesale partners must be returned to the place of purchase.
- When we receive your returned merchandise, we will refund you against the original method of payment.
- Shipping and handling costs, gift box costs and other charges are non-refundable.
- Canadian orders can be refunded or exchanged, however shipping costs to adirondacking.com and back out will be the responsibility of the customer.
- In the event you change your mind or would like a different size product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make appropriate arrangements.